stephen nolan podcast

If we look at the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local government throughout the UK, they have told us that with regards to how Stonewall fed back about how that public institution was operating in the UK, that they will not release that because its commercially sensitive. Podcasts My Sounds The Nolan Show Breaking news and hard-hitting talk - Stephen Nolan gets you talking about the big stories of the day. I dont see what there is to hide at all. Well, as someone who knows the research on that, thats pretty implausible, if only because actually, childbearing and gaps in employment for childbearing is a pretty important part of the gender pay gap. What rights do trans people have in law. So the Welsh government are saying it, there it is, protected characteristics including gender identity. So the word mother has gone there. BBC Radio 5 Live - Stephen Nolan - Available now Episodes All Available now (19) Next on (7) 26/02/2023 The day's main news stories, topical debate and Theres no pregnancy at this point. So the public money is going to this political lobbying group. Stephen Nolan's no nonsense approach to confronting the biggest issues of the day: an unmissable mixture of news, phone ins and entertainment. [9][10] It later rose to #2. And then how would we stop them influencing major organisations and permeating policy? Its not a religious cult. Charities, come to meet with us and ask us for an understanding of what theyre doing and their work and to highlight days to remember victims of a particular illness and all those kinds of things. How To Create Meaning And Perspective To Start Building Big Dreams, CHAPTER BY CHAPTER Ep. Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient. Can you believe what you read about sexual and violent crimes? So the Scottish Civil Service are saying as a policy that there is a need for reform of the Gender Recognition Act. Every employee now forced to answer that question, if they want to take part in the BBC survey. Yeah, but help me understand what this these road shows were, what they were funded and done by the civil Service? Well, it goes beyond the effects on women because it actually affects everybody. I find that fascinating. Join Nolan as he talks about some of his favorite players and facts! Right. Google advertising cookie used for user tracking and ad targeting purposes. Yes so Stonewall would say that people whose gender identity is the same as the sex they were assigned at birth- is the language they would use- so in other words, they were born male, identify as male- they would call those people CIS or CIS gender. For this reason she didnt really excel in school, or as a, Dr Alan Stout spoke to NolanBy BBC Radio Ulster, Greetings, World Today's episode I chat to Kimberly Anderson about her award winning poetry anthology ' Do I Look African' We look at the identity politics and processes behind her poetry and how she used various platforms to market herself.By Candice Nolan, Rend your hearts, not your garmentsBy Mike Nolan, Omagh police attack - latest news and reactionBy BBC Radio Ulster, Crisis averted. Youd want to be as embedded as possible. Welcome to the Nolan podcast, where amazing things happen. BBC Sounds - Stephen Nolan - Available Episodes Home Music Podcasts My Sounds Stephen Nolan The day's main news stories, topical debate and interviews. Its gone. Contact the PSNI on their non-emergency 101 number. All civil servants are expected at all times to follow the Civil Service code. Well, why would an organisation not want to know how many people were from the trans community? During the night she was seen dancing with a young man. When it comes to inclusive workplace policies, our guidance follows the simple principles that workplace policies should apply to all employees regardless of their gender or the gender of their partner and they should use language that makes it clear to LGBTQ plus employees that they are included. Theyre entitled to lobby. But I also think its a form of gaslighting. Now, has that really happened? Brian Whitmore of The Power Vertical speaks to BBC 5 Live's Stephen Nolan about the poisoning of Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny. So yes, they have stated gender identity instead of gender reassignment. R3Explicit and protracted treatment of religious themes without intent to convert; religious beliefs of real and living persons. Or what if I have no ideas at all? Because they think the fact that, that person changed their mind, at least open to interpretation means, look, now theyre adopting your language, cis. And so you can see that when you start recording crimes by males, as though theyve been done by females, you only need a few cases, actually, to really skew those data. As I said, I prefer more of a list, but I can appreciate that you might want to just use capsule terms. Listen to audio about Stephen Norris. The Scottish government, as weve been discussing in their maternity policy at the request of Stonewall, have already removed the word mother and replaced it with pregnant woman. Im not so sure about the kind of proposed changes. Possibly, possibly. They do yeah. Like the BBC, Stonewall did issue general statements, but would not put anyone up for interview, nor directly answer any of the 50+ questions the podcast put to them.[5]. [4] They did issue some general statements from a spokesperson. And what are people frightened of? Put us up your index. Gender identity -what is your gender identity? Allies have engaged individuals in conversations to challenge behaviours which might be having negative effects on LGBTI people. Also, more than half of victims of sex crime in Northern Ireland are aged under 18. A team of volunteers at Fair Play For Women have transcribed the main content from each of the ten episodes spanning over 6 hours of audio content. 1 Timothy 1 First world believers show a remarkable loss and lack of heart; we need an infusion of divine love, motivation, and courage! The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers. Many straight people. In this episode, Kathryn and Nicole dive into relationship dynamics at play between the Visionary and Integrator, a topic that we dove deep into here in 2022, Alanis, Elizabeth, and Nolan talk about the remaining car launches (and THAT DOG in Fernando Alonso). It means the same gender. And has crucial evidence been lost forever? [13], Charlotte Runcie of The Daily Telegraph compared it favorably to other investigative journalism podcasts such as Serial, The Missing Cryptoqueen or The Teacher's Pet. Also, electric cars - warning demand for public charging points is outstripping supply. And theyve added that this policy applies to all employees and a reference to partner or spouse includes same sex partners and spouses. Thats a really good question. Alliance "broadly welcome" UK-EU deal - but @EoinTennyson says he has concerns 'Stormont brake' could be used as a "lightning rod" in Assembly leading to instability Podcast @BBCSounds 28 Feb 2023 12:41:39 So that is so broad. So we have public bodies signing up to being gagged by a lobby group. Discussing developments across the region and the changing trends within the industry. to the downright disappointing (MERCED Introduce children to classical music in a fun and entertaining way. Im too long in the tooth for that malarkey. Paisley, Wilson and Dodds raise concerns over Windsor Framework. So I gave you the example of my friend, lesbian friend, and theyre both going to be mothers. h is gender identity protected? From the frustrations (FERRARI!) Yeah, I absolutely agree with the MCLG and all those government departments are paid for, obviously by the taxpayers. Podcast on @BBCSounds. This led to a nice conversation about everyones curiosity and how we do not owe anyone explanations. Also, half a billion pounds shortfall in the coming financial year. Complete and utter nonsense brought to you by unqualified podcasters. Its just a way of making people buy in to their strange, narrow ideology. It is. Emily and her guests share practical guidance and helpful tools for improving immune health and overall well-being for Out of the Hourglass, presented by Nolan Consulting Group, is here to help Small Business Owners and Contractors alike visualize their goals, develop their team & build sustainable growth. I think thats really bizarre. And I can see theyve actually spelt out here that they want the words mothers, pregnant women and fathers taken out. We do not support any political or campaigning organisations. Does Party leader Donaldson agree? This show is about the magic of mining work and relations for high performance, satisfaction and fulfilment on teams, Same China. And this was the response. I will elaborate, but that is the main point. The Nolan Show, BBC. By signing up, you'll be subscribed to the #1 podcast discovery newsletter, Podyssey Picks. How the MCU negatively impacted comic book movies!! WebStephen Nolans new ten-part BBC podcast documentary on the influence of Stonewall ploughs rich journalistic soil, its length justified by its findings. Is the Windsor Framework a good deal for Northern Ireland? WebStephen Nolan's no nonsense approach to confronting the biggest issues of the day: an unmissable mixture of news, phone ins and entertainment. If you would like t, Last time we spoke about the modernization efforts of Big Brother and Little Brother, aka China and Japan. As you know, Stonewall didnt put anyone up for interview for this podcast. This is a subtle change to the BBC census, but its an important one and nobody within the whole organisation. So for a lot of people who are woman, that is their identity. So thats not a debate. In January, a row broke out over how the Office for National Statistics was going to record sex in the census. Both nations went about the process of modernization in vastly different ways. Well, thats not the role of a civil servant. "I don't really have time for podcasts" -Dr. Ada Palmer discussing the show. For more information about Building Brum partner's ScanTech Digital and Solus please visit: https://www.buildingbrum.co.uk/. But Stonewall will also have an internal relationship within that organisation, and well be helping set some of the policies within it. What is there to hide? Id like to see actual verified polling to suggest that the majority of actual mothers are concerned. And what does Christopher Bumbray of Joblo.com think? Youd want to penetrate those organisations as much as possible. It's a STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION reunion on HAPPY SAD CONFUSED as Patrick Stewart, Gates McFadden, Jonathan Frakes, and Michael Dorn gather to celebrate the launch of STAR TREK: PICARD's 3rd season. Like the BBC, the 2021 census would also record gender identity, but only in England and Wales. Nolan looks at the influence Stonewall has in public institutions across the UK. Theyre taking a position. They have changed their mind. Ill tell you what, after this interview, Im going up to see my mother, and the whole point of my mothers life is being my mother. WebWelcome to the Stephen Nolan Audio channel. Also, electric cars - warning demand for public charging points is outstripping supply. And we cant assume that trans people of each sex or a nonbinary man or nonbinary woman would be having the same experiences. I think thats a form of gaslighting people. Make snippets of Stephen talking to create audio highlights to share with your friends or embed in related blog posts. Where does the law stand on all of this? You know whos to say that he must accept that he is cisgender? Clearly, there are a range of opinions on these divisive issues, but are our public institutions only hearing and only acting on advice from one side of this argument? Nolan solves world hunger, by world hunger he means that he was hungry for jolly ranchers. There is already speculation that PM Rishi Sunak hasn't done enough to win over the DUP, Omagh police attack - latest news and reaction. That night 18 year old Marian Beattie left her family home to attend a dance on the outskirts of Aughnacloy. And I think thats really worrying from a public body. She was never rude, or ignorant, but found herself pushing back against authority in day to day life. That comes first. But what these documents revealed is that Scottish civil servants were lobbying on behalf of change to that law. Listen to audio about Stephen Nolan. In Equality law, there is no concept of gender identity. During the night she was seen dancing with a young man. Hong Xiuquan, the self proclaimed brother of Jesus was dead. [11], PinkNews, whose founder took part in the podcast, characterized the podcast as an attack on Stonewall. What happens? [25] However, the podcast was only nominated for 2, and the additional 2 refer to The Nolan Show being nominated for Best Local Radio Show, and Stephen Nolan himself being nominated for Best Speech Presenter. And here we are. Prime Minister in town selling his EU Brexit deal - a major breakthrough, or is he spinning? 9 | Talking BATMAN '89 with F.J. DeSanto. Why are we asking a question about gender identity. Pregnant person. So Stonewall were unhappy that there were still some pieces of this where the word mother was still in existence, so have been removed in certain parts of it. I might be wrong, but I think we would have heard of it if it had happened. But there has been, you might argue quite a patronising attitude to some gay people, lesbians, bisexual, trans people in these organisations where theyre kind of all lumped in together and they must all kind of think the same and have the same aspirations and then Stonewall say, well, we speak on behalf of their rights, so you can see how they go boxticked there you go. This site uses different types of cookies. What have we just been sold by the Prime Minister Rishi Sunak? But its never been answered until now. Stonewall podcast available in bbc sounds. Paisley, Wilson and Dodds raise concerns over Windsor Framework. In the feedback Stonewall provided to the 2020 submission by the Scottish government, they said removing remained gender terms such as mother from your maternity policy and replacing these with gender neutral equivalents. Is the Windsor Framework a good deal for Northern Ireland? And we know that Stonewalls lobbied for it. You can listen to the full audiohereor read the condensed transcript below. Instead, they give us a short, three paragraph statement. Recommended by Anamymous. Take Action: Say NO to letting Sex Self-ID in through the back door. Welcome to Nolan's memes where we be reviewing memes and what they are for!! Ill say it again. As it happens, one is the biological mother and one is the birthing mother- birthing parent, however, one wants to describe it. [1] Finances aside, there is another question as to whether the BBC can truly be impartial as they claim, while simultaneously vying for a good ranking by Stonewall.

Consulting Pick Up Lines, Does Cornell Send Likely Letters To Ed Applicants, Fatal Crash On 64 East Today, Articles S

stephen nolan podcast